How can I access journals from off campus if Shibboleth access is not available?

‚ÄčHi, I want to access some articles that are published in Springer Link and American Physical Society, but I cannot access them through Shibboleth. Can you help me set up an account?


If Shibboleth access is not available to view a journal, you can access all of the journals remotely using EzProxy.  Just search for the journal on this page: and use the View Online links that show up in the record.  If you are off-campus you will be directed through the EzProxy system and have access to the journal just as if you were on campus.


  • Last Updated Nov 10, 2023
  • Views 66
  • Answered By Dean Lingley

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Ask a Question or Report an Issue to Libraries Discovery Support

If you are having difficulty accessing one of the Libraries' electronic resources (databases, electronic books, or electronic journals), please see these suggestions for resolving your issue. If none of those suggestions work, please let us know and we can help resolve the issue. Please describe the issue or question in as much detail as you can. If you are experiencing an error, please also attach a screenshot below if possible.

If you're a library employee and need to report physical hardware equipment issues or any other IT-related issues, please email

Contact Info

Please include your contact info and affiliation below so that we can respond to you.

Where are you currently located? *
Fields marked with * are required.